TWITTER

Don't miss the many ride stories and photos of members in the articles below.

Also, be sure to go to the archives section to see more than 200 posts of members bikes and stories.

Search This Site-For an Old Article - Just type a keyword in and hit the search button.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome to new WMA Member Pravin Bhagwat from Dubai!





Pravin; I am so excited to have a member from Dubai! We are truly a 'Worldwide'Motorcycle Association. I would love to be able to ride with you in the 'top down' time of the year (as you say).

You're welcome to come ride with me anytime!

Ride Safe!


Here is the email I received from Pravin below:



Robert,



Thank you for adding me to your club. I think it’s a fantastic way to keep all the road hogs, the wannabe bikers, the new entrants, the cool bikes and people like us for whom the passion for biking is just.. AWESOME.. I live in Dubai, UAE and its HOTT out here… bike and open top season is usually form end October to end march …



I’m hard-core devout car & bike passionist….. I currently have a SUZUKI GSXR 1000R SuperSport bike.. and trust me… 300kmph aint a bling on this…. She’s mean and hard and can really hit the road… I’ve not ventured over the 300 mark as it was wayyyy too scary .. !! its not about the speed though.. its about the passion and love .. I also have a Dodge 67 challenger R/T, currently in my garage for a paint job. My baby.. is a Chevy Corvette Stingray ’74 350Ci V8 and shes a growler….



I’ve attached a few pics of my babies .. feel free to put some or all. I would love to keep in touch now that I’m a member and share experiences. I travel often to the US for business and pleasure as I have family staying there. I’m actually going to be up in Atlanta during dec for a varsity reunion and might hit the road on some bikes with friends… will post updates…..





Regards,





Pravin Bhagwat

Dubai, UAE

No comments:

1913 Harley Davidson - Complete Look including watching it run!

Read all the way down, and check the archives section. LOTS of great ride stories and photos!

Be sure to go to the 'Archives' on the right side of this page. There are hordes of great ride stories in 2009/2008.

You can use the 'search' button on the top righthand side of the page to find a specific article or see what's available on a specific subject.

There's a very well written story about riding around Kyushu Island Japan and ending at "The Sturgis of Japan", or ride along with John and the Muskogee Motorcycle Club back in the 'old' days.....in a story from John Merriam, or how about following Peter Galea, Francis Galea and myself as we ride from Seattle to Las Vegas?

Much more! Just go to the search bar and type a search, or spend time going thru the archives (on the lower right side) to see many stories and pictures. Ride Safe, brothers and sisters!