TWITTER

Don't miss the many ride stories and photos of members in the articles below.

Also, be sure to go to the archives section to see more than 200 posts of members bikes and stories.

Search This Site-For an Old Article - Just type a keyword in and hit the search button.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

NewVirtualMotorcyleGangMemberThomasRoutson






Thomas Routson wrote 2 notes (below):

Robert:

Thank you for accepting me as a member of the Worldwide Motorcycle Association. I have been riding motorcycles since I was 16 (I'm now 56) and currently have a 2005 Kawasaki 1600 Vulcan Classic that has been fully dressed and has GPS and satellite radio. I also have a 1994 Kawasaki KDX 200 enduro bike. My wife and I ride mostly in south Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware although she does allow me to take some week long rides. I'll send you a picture of my Vulcan on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I'm glad to answer any e-mails and will be happy to provide information on good rides in the area. I know New Jersey isn't thought of as a good riding area, but there are many fine rides in the state.

Thanks again.

Tom


Hello Robert:



Per your request I have attached a couple of pictures of me and my 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan for the website. I am an avid rider and have owned about 15 motorcycles in my 40 years of riding. My dream retirement is to spend about six months touring Europe and then perhaps tour Asia. I was in China in 2008 and it looks like a very interesting place to ride. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions of if I can be of help to any of the members.



Best regards,



Tom

No comments:

1913 Harley Davidson - Complete Look including watching it run!

Read all the way down, and check the archives section. LOTS of great ride stories and photos!

Be sure to go to the 'Archives' on the right side of this page. There are hordes of great ride stories in 2009/2008.

You can use the 'search' button on the top righthand side of the page to find a specific article or see what's available on a specific subject.

There's a very well written story about riding around Kyushu Island Japan and ending at "The Sturgis of Japan", or ride along with John and the Muskogee Motorcycle Club back in the 'old' days.....in a story from John Merriam, or how about following Peter Galea, Francis Galea and myself as we ride from Seattle to Las Vegas?

Much more! Just go to the search bar and type a search, or spend time going thru the archives (on the lower right side) to see many stories and pictures. Ride Safe, brothers and sisters!